JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$-3
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
federal way
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm just getting into 12 gauge loading and I found a nice MEC machine, So I'm setup there but I need to buy/trade for some supplies...

Shot 7-8, wads, primers and powder!

I have Accurate powder 5 & 7 to trade, also have large and small pistol primers to trade.

copper plated 125gr 38 & 115gr 9mm FMJ or plated bullets also available for trade.

also willing to trade around (250) 223 factory rounds that I don't really need. also have surplus 7.62 x 51 (308)

Ron
Federal Way

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm just getting into 12 gauge loading and I found a nice MEC machine, So I'm setup there but I need to buy/trade for some supplies...

I have Accurate powder 5 & 7 to trade, also have large and small pistol primers to trade.

copper plated 125gr 38 & 115gr 9mm FMJ or plated bullets also available for trade.

also willing to trade around (250) 223 factory rounds that I don't really need. also have surplus 7.62 x 51 (308)

Ron
Federal Way
if you still need these supplies Wed. i would be willing to meet you at Kalama or somewhere near that. i have a new bag of shot 7 or 8(getting old don't remember) one pound of red dot one of faststeel a bag of remington wads a couple hundred primers.

Ron
Federal Way
Hi Ron, I've got shot, primers and empty shells and a bunch of 12 and 20 gauge loading equipment if your interested. [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top