JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm curious about reloading slugs only. I see inexpensive shot shell presses often but only looks to be set up for small shot. Goggle produces (pricey) dedicated slug equipment…. What parts are different? I mean can I pick up any shell loader and purchase slug dies?
Also….. Herters…. Parts available for older shell presses

Lee makes a slug mold that is made to be loaded into a shot cup. these can be loaded on any shotgun reloading press. But you will find that the roll crimp works best unless you use a shot buffer to cover the slug and fill out the case. Otherwise, there is nothing to hold the star crimp in place.
The roll crimp doubles back on itself and makes the case mouth more rigid. DR

Lee makes a slug mold that is made to be loaded into a shot cup. these can be loaded on any shotgun reloading press. But you will find that the roll crimp works best unless you use a shot buffer to cover the slug and fill out the case. Otherwise, there is nothing to hold the star crimp in place.
The roll crimp doubles back on itself and makes the case mouth more rigid. DR
The semi auto I'm using slugs in prefers roll on everything that goes into anyway.

This guy has done some comprehensive vids on slug reloading. Highly recommend going to his page and search his slug reloading playlist. Everything from lee, lyman, brenneke, and some off the wall stuff from the eastern bloc.
Cheers!

This guy has done some comprehensive vids on slug reloading. Highly recommend going to his page and search his slug reloading playlist. Everything from lee, lyman, brenneke, and some off the wall stuff from the eastern bloc.
Cheers!
Thank you friend.

I could see where any repeater would want a rigid edge to guide it into the chamber. DR
After trying different stuff…. I had to look for 00buck and in roll. But I like it. Seems quality. Sterling … found at PSAs daily deals while back. Now just need to find a deal on #4

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads