JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Welp,

Never thought it would come to this, but I can't find any #5 around for pheasant season. I have some #6. I'm in the greater Spokane area and willing to pay cash or trade for other types of ammo, 300 blk, .223 lake city, 300 win mag hunting loads, .308 lake city, 10 mm Blaze, etc.

Thanks for your help, really need these for a good pheasant season. Two or three boxes would be ideal, but even 1 box would be much appreciated. I'm not going to be picky on make/ model, but I'm not going to waste money on junk. Ideally Federal, Rem or Win, but again, I'm open.

Thanks!
JA

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've got a couple older (keyword haha) boxes of wards hawthorne 2.75" 1-1/4oz #5's if you are still looking, as well as 1 box of remington #4 1.5oz, and winchester #4 1.25oz, all 2.75". Let me know if you are interested and I can send some more details

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.