JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saiga 12; now that's a tactical shotgun! You can run it over w/ a main battle tank, Russian or American, and it will still run. :s0155:

This is my Saiga 20; I'm picking up a twelve next week. You can never have to many Saigas.

Had a 590 but sold it years ago, have a 870 and a 1300. If I was to buy tomorrow I would probably go with the Mossberg 500 series....cant beat the value for the money IMO. Finally shot my new 930SPX and LOVE it. It ate everything from 00 to cheap target loads.

I have a Saiga 12 and also a Tri Star that is a sweet little gun for the money. Paid 315.00 out the door from Joe at Crossroads. Gun has pistol grip and also a spring actuated pump on it.

Noticed you are in the couve if you want to check either one out let me know.

I give up you all say Saiga. What else can a dumb old man do? Ordered one last week and was hoping for somebody to guide me toward a more conventional looking weapon. Not happening

Check out gallery of guns http://www.galleryofguns.com/

They have a large selection of different types of shoguns. Personally my next shotgun is going to be Remington 870 police with 14" barrel, a shoulder stock with pistol grip, shell holder, and ghost rings. Just waiting to be done with college until I deal with the SBS hassle.

You should definitely check them out, they have different features such as ways to unload them, safety and the plate that you have to push to put the next round in.

Now if you need 20 rounds in a magazine and fill the sky with metal then you cant beat a saiga 12 gauge.

good luck!

Guess it is too late to put in my plug for the 'ol reliable Remington 870! Simple and reliable and the last time I checked, still made in the US of A!

Now, Now...According to the government of the United States of America my Saiga is made in the United States as it contains no more than 10 imported out of 20 possible parts from the 922r master list. This is an American made shotgun!!! snicker snicker..

Now, Now...According to the government of the United States of America my Saiga is made in the United States as it contains no more than 10 imported out of 20 possible parts from the 922r master list. This is an American made shotgun!!! snicker snicker..

Now that is one great looking sporting shotgun. I would love to shoot a round of trap or sporting clays w/ that shotgun. :s0155:

I like my Saiga-12 for sure especially when I show up at the rifle range and put five 3" slugs in a 5" target at 50 yards. I call it more artillery. ;)

TromixSaiga12001.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads