JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a 1076 for a while- nice gun- more carry friendly than a 1911, but it would throw the spent brass a long ways (luckily, the bullets would go pretty much exactly where I wanted them to go!) so policing the brass for reloading was sometimes a pain, and 10mm ammo was expensive... traded it in on a Colt Anaconda, now that's gone too...

Even Aliens fear the 10mm...:)
M41A1.jpg

The 10mm overlaps the .357 magnum for ballistics and can reach the low end of .41 magnum ballistics.

I am the proud owner of a Glock G20 SF, a Glock G40, and two Colt Delta Elites in 10mm.

:s0084::s0084:
The 10mm overlaps the .357 magnum for ballistics and can reach the low end of .41 magnum ballistics.

I am the proud owner of a Glock G20 SF, a Glock G40, and two Colt Delta Elites in 10mm.
:s0140::s0140:
He said 'glock' and proud owner in the same sentence:s0140:
Now saying that about the delta I can see:s0084:
(I've had about 5 g20s over the years;))

I don't know how My EAA Witness Elite Match would compare to a Glock 20, or 20 SF, or 40. I suspect it is operationally similar a 1911 in 10MM, except double stack. The grip is great on the EAA, but it is a steel gun and heavy. I love it. It is a Keeper. I also will keep my G-29 even if I don't love the grip, I can shoot it accurately and it is reliable and a good bit lighter. (I also just bought a Lone Wolf conversion barrel in 40 for it, so I will shoot it more)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top