JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a 1076 for a while- nice gun- more carry friendly than a 1911, but it would throw the spent brass a long ways (luckily, the bullets would go pretty much exactly where I wanted them to go!) so policing the brass for reloading was sometimes a pain, and 10mm ammo was expensive... traded it in on a Colt Anaconda, now that's gone too...

Even Aliens fear the 10mm...:)
M41A1.jpg

The 10mm overlaps the .357 magnum for ballistics and can reach the low end of .41 magnum ballistics.

I am the proud owner of a Glock G20 SF, a Glock G40, and two Colt Delta Elites in 10mm.

:s0084::s0084:
The 10mm overlaps the .357 magnum for ballistics and can reach the low end of .41 magnum ballistics.

I am the proud owner of a Glock G20 SF, a Glock G40, and two Colt Delta Elites in 10mm.
:s0140::s0140:
He said 'glock' and proud owner in the same sentence:s0140:
Now saying that about the delta I can see:s0084:
(I've had about 5 g20s over the years;))

I don't know how My EAA Witness Elite Match would compare to a Glock 20, or 20 SF, or 40. I suspect it is operationally similar a 1911 in 10MM, except double stack. The grip is great on the EAA, but it is a steel gun and heavy. I love it. It is a Keeper. I also will keep my G-29 even if I don't love the grip, I can shoot it accurately and it is reliable and a good bit lighter. (I also just bought a Lone Wolf conversion barrel in 40 for it, so I will shoot it more)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top