JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sheridan
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade 10k large pistol for 10k Winchester small pistol. I have both Federal (only 5k of Federal) and Winchester available. I'm in Sheridan but travel around the valley quite a bit and willing to meet up in Dundee, Portland, Albany or some other convenient location.

I'd rather trade but I'm willing to sell if no trade comes up.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to trade 10k large pistol for 10k Winchester small pistol. I have both Federal (only 5k of Federal) and Winchester available. I'm in Sheridan but travel around the valley quite a bit and willing to meet up in Dundee, Portland, Albany or some other convenient location.

Any interest in Winchester Small Pistol Magnum primers?

If you are open for sell I would like to buy the Winchester primers. I can use 5k or any you have.

There is more interest than primers at this point.

5k are being delivered locally this morning. 5k are scheduled for exchange this Saturday. I promised someone else to hold onto 2k which I'll have to make good out of the ones I had planned to keep. It happens. Oh well. Glad to help you all keep shooting.

If have reached out to me by PM but aren't one of the three above, sorry but I'm all out.

Close it down.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top