JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, I was hoping that you had some 50-grainers stashed away. No apologies necessary. I do know for sure that there were some .22 magnum rounds that had solid 50 grain flat nose bullets, but I sure would've like to see those in .22 LR. Could you be talked into selling a couple of boxes of those .22 rounds as depicted? Would like to get those for my collection:
View attachment 720536
Gladly will pay for those and whatever shipping is involved.

I would TRADE a brick (or more) of these for a brick (or more) of Mini Mag HP's. If you just want a couple boxes for show/test I would not charge you other than shipping. Also, I have a smattering of old weird stuff you might want for your collection. Stay tuned. Looks like yer gunna need a bigger cabinet.

I didn't read every post but have enjoyed all that were read.
So much about Velocity, bullet weight and rifle barrel lengths. At the end I was pondering my experience with the cartridge shot the most over my last fifty five or so years. That is not my age.
Wile in my prime shooting with a pistol team during Slow fire match , then using a mod. 41S&W - 5.5'' heavy barrel with adjustable sight radius and mostly Remington target velocity ammunition. At 25 yards I could put them through the white dot on a similar target as the one in my profile picture and keep them there.
We shot out to 100 yards with hand guns and some of the guys were darn good.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top