JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Misc Aquarium Gear I no longer use and you might be able to

Ehiem 2026 Filter with media and intake outtake tubes(missing hose and hose clamps for spray bar and intake tube) 229.99 new from big als (worked great when I unhooked it 2 months ago before moving)
100.00oboLocal Pickup Only

SoldHydor ETH 5/8 300W 115Volt Inline Heater 44.99 new from BigAls
20.00plus shipping/local pickup

Coralife TurboTwist UV Sterilizer 18Watt(needs new bulb so not 100% sure it works so bonus with purchase of other two) 144.39 new from BigAls
Free with purchase of other two

SoldHydor Koralia4 1200gph Powerhead 39.99 new from BigAls
20.00 plus shipping/local pickup

260Watt 4ft compact Fluorescent light strip with 8 blue led night lights closest thing I could find to it is a coralife from bigals for 269.99 new
100.00oboLocal pickup only

That comes up to nearly $490(just counting the stuff left) if purchased new. Or you could have them(that are left) all in functioning working order for 100.00 Local pickup

And a tank to go with it (not included in price above)
here!

Pictures here
<broken link removed>

Preference given to someone wanting it all or trading for AR-15 parts or Reloading gear.( RCBS Rockchucker would float my boat)

Thanks for looking
Steven
Local might be Albany(home) or Kiezer(work)

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top