JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I will "sell" 2 boxes of good quality 9mm FMJ's and a brick of .22 in exchange for a $50 Gold membership donation to NFWA. Please bear in mind, I will not make any money from this transaction. I will guarantee that I will donate every penny to this site to help Mr. Link keep it going. Ammo is in hand, and I will personally not make any profit from this transaction. I give you 2 boxes of 9mm and a brick of .22. You give me $50 and within 24 hours the $50 will be in his hands and you will know this by my "Gold" status. This is a great deal and my way of giving back to this site.

photo.jpg

.22 was $20/brick.

9mm was $15/box from Fisherman's Marine.

Total = $50. NO PROFIT! And these are PRE-PANIC PRICES. The brick alone goes for $35 by today's standards.

I work in Wilsonville and live in Hillsboro.

photo.jpg

Deal pending. Again, I make NOTHING from this but I don't have the cash in my pocket to make another donation so this is how I give back to this great site.

What a great Idea!!!! Not tryin to jack your thread but I got a box of .22lr I'll "sell" for $20 in the medford area and send it to Joe and become a bronze member. Sorry again about jacking the thread , hope you don't mind its for a good cause !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top