JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I will "sell" 2 boxes of good quality 9mm FMJ's and a brick of .22 in exchange for a $50 Gold membership donation to NFWA. Please bear in mind, I will not make any money from this transaction. I will guarantee that I will donate every penny to this site to help Mr. Link keep it going. Ammo is in hand, and I will personally not make any profit from this transaction. I give you 2 boxes of 9mm and a brick of .22. You give me $50 and within 24 hours the $50 will be in his hands and you will know this by my "Gold" status. This is a great deal and my way of giving back to this site.

photo.jpg

.22 was $20/brick.

9mm was $15/box from Fisherman's Marine.

Total = $50. NO PROFIT! And these are PRE-PANIC PRICES. The brick alone goes for $35 by today's standards.

I work in Wilsonville and live in Hillsboro.

photo.jpg

Deal pending. Again, I make NOTHING from this but I don't have the cash in my pocket to make another donation so this is how I give back to this great site.

What a great Idea!!!! Not tryin to jack your thread but I got a box of .22lr I'll "sell" for $20 in the medford area and send it to Joe and become a bronze member. Sorry again about jacking the thread , hope you don't mind its for a good cause !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top