JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just what the title says.
10 complete years of Guns&Ammo magazine. Most are in great condition, first couple years have binder holes punched in them along spine.

Trades:
Mil-spec buffer tube, just the tube.
a box of 50rnd of 45acp, 9mm, 38spl, 357mag or defense ammo in those calibers(I know prices have gone way up since I first posted this)..
a box of 308, 30-06, 30-30(I know prices have gone way up since I first posted this)..
a brick of 22lr(I know prices have gone way up since I first posted this).
AR mag, 1911 mag, Glock 26 mag, 10/22 mags(and again, I know prices have gone way up since I first posted this).
Something interesting? Something...Anybody? Humor me!

$15 in Hillsboro, $20 elsewhere.

PM's please.

Last Edited:
You should wait until after the ban hits; Just a photo of a rifle with a magazine in it will be worth thousands. To boot, these magazines are pre-ban-ban!

I am just messing around; I bet those would be a blast to read...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top