JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just don't use this anymore and really I just made some table legs and did a couple of college art projects with it. It's a penn state industries 10" lathe with the extension bed that will go to 40" long. 5 speed variable belt drive and I purchased a live end. Also comes with all the tools. It's about 12-years-old? But hasn't been used much and I kept it clean and oiled. It's a better than okay starter lathe with all the tools for someone looking to try it out without breaking the bank. Motor is quiet it runs great. Cash only not interested in trades right now.
I'd prefer one of the members here to get an opportunity to have it before I sell it somewhere else.

Asking $200---> price drop to $180. Reasonable offers accepted the worst that can happen is I might politely say, "no thanks" ;)

Thanks.

20181203_180320.jpg

20181203_180227.jpg

Last Edited:
I just don't use this anymore and really I just made some table legs and did a couple of college art projects with it. It's a penn state industries 10" lathe with the extention bed that will go to 40" long. 5 speed variable belt drive and I purchased a live end. Also comes with all the tools. It's about 12-years-old? But hasn't been used much and I kept it clean and oiled. It's a better than okay starter lathe with all the tools for someone looking to try it out without breaking the bank. Motor is quiet it runs great. Cash only not interested in trades right now.
I'd prefer one of the members here to get an opportunity to have it before I sell it somewhere else.

Thanks.

View attachment 524092

View attachment 524093
Nice What are you asking ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top