JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for a 10/22, preferably with a bull barrel, couple extra hi cap mags, bi pod is a plus but not a big deal. Probably needs optics though. Looking for up to $200, let me know what you got! :)

I have one with a Butler creek heavy barrel, Hogue overmolded stock, and a 4x scope on it..no bipod. I also have 2 high cap mags with it. I don't have any special attachments to the rifle, and would part with the rifle, mags, scope for $200.00 if it is what you are looking for. The scope isn't any big name like Leupold, but it works well and the rifle shoots good.

I have one with a Butler creek heavy barrel, Hogue overmolded stock, and a 4x scope on it..no bipod. I also have 2 high cap mags with it. I don't have any special attachments to the rifle, and would part with the rifle, mags, scope for $200.00 if it is what you are looking for. The scope isn't any big name like Leupold, but it works well and the rifle shoots good.

If the OP isn't interested I am

It has been over 24 hours since I posted the notice, and the OP hasn't responded. So to be fair, I'm thinking of going in order that people posted interest. I'll send a PM to way out west first, then if no deal happens, I'll contact Deavis.

If the PM doesn't go through, please post here, and I'll try again. I tried to send a PM to you at 11:20am today. You might want to PM me a phone number if my PM with phone number didn't go through.

Sorry have not been able to post a response yet, life's crazy! Buying a house right now so things like this that were possibly in my budget just flew out the door! But thanks for a great offer, would've loved to take you up on it. Enjoy to the lucky new owner.:D

OK, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep moving down the list of takers in chronological order until someone takes it. I am surprised at the amount of interest in a 10-22! There must be a shortage of 10-22's along with the primers and such.

OK, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep moving down the list of takers in chronological order until someone takes it. I am surprised at the amount of interest in a 10-22! There must be a shortage of 10-22's along with the primers and such.

nope no shortage but if someone is going to sell a $400 rifle for $200, yes there will be a lot of interest. The bi-mart here sells them stock for $179 add a custom stock and barrel.......

I already have three people wanting this rifle. If I work through the list and no one ends up taking the rifle, I'll post that it is still available. But for now, there is a waiting list of 3 people.

I had no idea that a little 10-22 would draw so much interest at that price because new ones are less than $200.00. But, I made the offer, and it appears to have been accepted, so out it goes.

I don't get it because it was a beat up 10-22. It would have made sense if the barrel was a Volquartsen or something, but it was just a butler creek..
I'm glad that the buyer was happy with it though..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.