Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

10/22

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by ufc_fan_72, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ufc_fan_72

ufc_fan_72 Dallas New Member

I'm looking for a 10/22, preferably with a bull barrel, couple extra hi cap mags, bi pod is a plus but not a big deal. Probably needs optics though. Looking for up to $200, let me know what you got! :)

2. Deavis

Deavis Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

When you find a Ruger 10/22 deal like this let me know.... and I will take 5 of them.

3. ufc_fan_72

Not looking for all of those things, but one or another would be great! Just trying to find a nice gun at a reasonable price.

4. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

I have one with a Butler creek heavy barrel, Hogue overmolded stock, and a 4x scope on it..no bipod. I also have 2 high cap mags with it. I don't have any special attachments to the rifle, and would part with the rifle, mags, scope for $200.00 if it is what you are looking for. The scope isn't any big name like Leupold, but it works well and the rifle shoots good.

5. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

If the OP isn't interested I am

6. Deavis

Deavis Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

I am more than "interested" in this package if the OP does not want it.

"ILL TAKE IT"

7. NoOne

It has been over 24 hours since I posted the notice, and the OP hasn't responded. So to be fair, I'm thinking of going in order that people posted interest. I'll send a PM to way out west first, then if no deal happens, I'll contact Deavis.

If the PM doesn't go through, please post here, and I'll try again. I tried to send a PM to you at 11:20am today. You might want to PM me a phone number if my PM with phone number didn't go through.

8. ufc_fan_72

Sorry have not been able to post a response yet, life's crazy! Buying a house right now so things like this that were possibly in my budget just flew out the door! But thanks for a great offer, would've loved to take you up on it. Enjoy to the lucky new owner.:D

9. NoOne

OK, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep moving down the list of takers in chronological order until someone takes it. I am surprised at the amount of interest in a 10-22! There must be a shortage of 10-22's along with the primers and such.

10. Angler

Angler North Bend, OR Active Member

nope no shortage but if someone is going to sell a $400 rifle for $200, yes there will be a lot of interest. The bi-mart here sells them stock for $179 add a custom stock and barrel.......

11. NoOne

I already have three people wanting this rifle. If I work through the list and no one ends up taking the rifle, I'll post that it is still available. But for now, there is a waiting list of 3 people.

I had no idea that a little 10-22 would draw so much interest at that price because new ones are less than $200.00. But, I made the offer, and it appears to have been accepted, so out it goes.

12. NoOne

The 10-22 was purchased this afternoon. Thanks for all the interest in it...I'm still surprised by the intensity of the interest.

13. Angler

Angler North Bend, OR Active Member

I don't get it, why are you surprised? You sold a $400 rifle for $200. The stock and barrel were worth more then you sold the entire rifle for.

14. NoOne

I don't get it because it was a beat up 10-22. It would have made sense if the barrel was a Volquartsen or something, but it was just a butler creek..
    I'm glad that the buyer was happy with it though..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.