JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to have a pretty rare Fajen stock on one. I got an offer on it at a range that I couldn't say no to. It was a great handling range toy; bit on the heavy side though.

gunb (2).jpeg

Nice, mind sharing the setup/build list?

It looks like so much fun
Sold it lol.

It was a Charger receiver, stock internals, older style metal trigger guard with stock internals. Tactical innovations 4.5" barrel. DPMS levang muzzle device. BCM grip. KAK blade 2.0 pistol brace. Outer limits red dot mount. All in a PMACA chassis.

Sold it lol.

It was a Charger receiver, stock internals, older style metal trigger guard with stock internals. Tactical innovations 4.5" barrel. DPMS levang muzzle device. BCM grip. KAK blade 2.0 pistol brace. Outer limits red dot mount. All in a PMACA chassis.

That's considered an sbr? Yeah? Stamp required?

This is it with a SUPER cheap Red Dot that was bought for her to try right after she bought it. Has held up amazingly well for something I think I paid like $20 for. She loves it. IIRC this was the first time she just came home with a gun I knew nothing about. Walked in and the box was laying there on the couch. I had never seen one like it. Looked at the Ruger Website and they did not show it existed. That's when I found out it was a run done just for Wally.

View attachment 567266
I dunno....if I came home and found the wife had just bought a new rifle I might just turn around and run. Rich/San Jose

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top