JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my 10,000th post.... and yes, I have a life. A life that is busier, more productive, and more prosperous than "average".

My life is living proof that you can "have it all". You just need a smartphone by your side everyday, all day, with Internet access while you go about your business, and you too can soar among the post counts of true champions... which is only exceeded by my "likes" count.

Catch me if you can, you fuds. :s0084: :s0066:

:s0108:

:D :s0140:

10,000 posts! It's amazing to think about the vast array of knowledge, wisdom and humor you have imparted to us all in those posts. I have benefited myself as well, otherwise, I may have never known that one is none, two is one and three is glee. Some of the best advice I've ever had :cool:

10,000 is some kind of record I believe.
I've always been impressed with the guy that has 5 posts and 500 likes. Now that's true talent.
I guess that's our next feet in life..
:D

Keep it up you old fart!!!

It wouldn't be the same without your posts here;)

Congrats on I'm guessing on being the first to 10K!!?

Looks like you're right....

3132132132132.JPG

This is my 10,000th post.... and yes, I have a life. A life that is busier, more productive, and more prosperous than the "average" barista.

My life is living proof that you can "have it all"...would you like fries with that Sir? You just need a smartphone by your side everyday, all day, with Internet access while you go about your business, and you too can soar among the post counts of true champions... which is only exceeded by my "likes" count.

Fixed it for ya :D

Let's see...

10,000 posted thoughts @ a penny per = $100.00
10,000 posts X 5 minutes each for thinkin' and typin' @ $9.47/hr = $7891.64
10,000 posts over approx. 372 weeks = posts per week of 27
10,000 posts and staying "above water" on "likes?? = priceless !!:s0132:

Last Edited:
This is my 10,000th post.... and yes, I have a life. A life that is busier, more productive, and more prosperous than "average".

My life is living proof that you can "have it all". You just need a smartphone by your side everyday, all day, with Internet access while you go about your business, and you too can soar among the post counts of true champions... which is only exceeded by my "likes" count.

Well, at a meere 11,119 likes in your current 10,007 posts you won't catch my like count for another 2,556 posts and only if I stop posting entirely. :s0121::s0066:

Seriously, congrats and I always look forward to your posts. I even gave you a mercy like for your post above to help you along...

Edit: Crap, just got another one, make that 2,557 more posts...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads