JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been on this forum for almost a year now. Glad I found it, made some good trades and met some great people. I have seen it more in the last few months but it seems some members are kind of writing(righting) off the younger members/population (PNW & USA in general)....not directly but in the sense of "i wont be around so not my problem"....kind of worrisome to me....

I came from many undisclosed locations on the East coast, and I came to the PNW for the reason of it was not the "east" and totally "citified" & "Kalicommunized." Granted I live in a smaller town and love my neighbors and I feel like they really like me....only been here for 4 yrs-ish but met some quality people. I'm in my 30's ($*#@ has it been that long) and moved away as fast as I could....I am educated and just want to be left alone to experience life and all in it granted by God and under the constitution . I want to be more free than I was. I want to help others and make a better life for my children....just a rant....Thanks for listening

BTW - if you have ever wanted a .308 AR....I promise I dont work for PSA, but for $470 shipped....BUYBUYBUY

Ditto with the above, Chief! Last year or so, with worsening health, I've passed on the torch! Any amendment defendin' is for those younger or healthier than I. Still can make donations though, folks!:)

GET OFF MY LAWN :D ;)

Close, but more like this....

IMG_4526.GIF

:D

Ditto with the above, Chief! Last year or so, with worsening health, I've passed on the torch! Any amendment defendin' is for those younger or healthier than I. Still can make donations though, folks!:)

I will leave the active stuff for younger guys too, although my position in our family / friends group is high cover for the foot guys/ perimeter coverage out to 400 yards with a .308. I can sandbag those shots all day long, to get rid of that damn shaky offhand stuff. And I can still load mags for them.

This is an M-1 Garand. It makes a .44magnum look like a clown toy.
...er....BTW, I counted, this time, and I have 8 rounds! :mad:

Love the M -1. My son has one and brought it out on Saturday and we shot it a few times. It was my birthday and that is how this family celebrates birthdays and holidays with shooting. Treated myself to two full mags of .223, one round for every year on this earth.

Love the M -1. My son has one and brought it out on Saturday and we shot it a few times. It was my birthday and that is how this family celebrates birthdays and holidays with shooting. Treated myself to two full mags of .223, one round for every year on this earth.
The question is how big were the mags?:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads