JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two Austrian Philarmonics gold coins. .999 pure gold 1 oz coins. Face value of 100 Euros. The ultimate SHTF currency. Plus only having a couple puts them into 'everyman' affordability vs. monex where you need to buy a minimum of ten.

Price will be based off spot. Look up Monex.com, add $100 and round UP to the nearest $20. i.e. If monex.com says Austrian's are selling for $1694, my price would be $1794 rounded up to $1800. Cash only. You can buy either one or both.

PM me if interested. Driver's license for identification required.

Sorry about the poor quality of pics. Coins are harder to photograph than guns.

coin 1.jpg

coin 2.jpg

coin 3.jpg

Too bad man. I want to know who I'm dealing with in case I end up with some counterfeit currency or something. I'll happily show my ID too. If you're so uncomfortable that you don't want the other side to know your name, I'm OK not dealing with you.

Too bad man. I want to know who I'm dealing with in case I end up with some counterfeit currency or something. I'll happily show my ID too. If you're so uncomfortable that you don't want the other side to know your name, I'm OK not dealing with you.

Most people that deal with face to face PM transactions of high value will meet at one's bank and they will run the money to check for counterfeiting and hand it back to you. Plus, not to many people will attempt to rob someone inside of a bank - well, you never know these days...................

The risk to a buyer would be a plated gold coin, which there are plenty coming from China right now. I would suggest to a buyer to meet at a reputable coin store and they will vouch for the coin. They might even have gold 24k coins at 4% to 5% over spot which is a common premium for new US Buffalo's & Maples.

If any BUYER wants to incorporate any of the helpful, unsolicited, 'How to do A deal' suggestions above, let me know. Meanwhile the coins are still available.

Good luck selling them.
Coin shop only adding $50-$70 bucks max. to the gold value.
I like the idea of a coin shop meeting.
You are taking MUCH bigger risk buying counterfeit cold coins then getting pay in counterfeit 50 - 100 dollar bills.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top