JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Do you like owning crazy, off the wall, firearm related stuff? You want to have a piece you can show off to all your buddies? Well now's your chance!

I'm a partner and lead artist at Grit City Cerakote out of Tumwater, WA, and we like to do crazy, never before seen things in the firearm industry. I have here a Rooftop Arms AR9, Gen1 Billet upper mated to their Gen2 billet lower. It has a Cerakote base coat, covered in variegated gold leaf, with a gloss Cerakote clear over top. It's definitely an awesome piece, and everyone I've shown so far has been mind blown. Now no, this isn't for everyone, but someone out there will appreciate the time and RD that has went into this!

It's Glock mag compatible, and I'll even throw in some free goodies with it to get you started, for the right buyer that is lol. Asking $750 shipped to your local FFL, or $700 local meetup and transfer. Please pm me with any and all questions, and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

IMG_2135.jpeg IMG_2136.jpeg IMG_2137.jpeg IMG_2138.jpeg IMG_2139.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
@GCC_GOAT
As per forum rules....
If you are selling items from your business ...you need to be a supporting vendor.
Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Advertising" for options , thank you.
Andy
Andy, sorry for the confusion but I am not selling this for my business, this is my personal owned set, just figured If people wanted to see the other things that I can do, than I'd give them that opportunity as well.

Andy, sorry for the confusion but I am not selling this for my business, this is my personal owned set, just figured If people wanted to see the other things that I can do, than I'd give them that opportunity as well.
Ad locked.

5. Commercial activity without a vendor account is prohibited

Our community relies on support from members and advertisers to cover our costs. Without their financial support, this site would not exist. Our Supporting Vendors are reasonable to expect their competitors are not getting the same benefits without cost. This rule includes business-related usernames, avatars, profile information, classified ads, and posts...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.