JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was 1/2" I think and it was 35or37 and the cutting baord material was little more expensive than regular uhmw it's textured
In my experience tap is way overpriced and professional plastic people were way nicer to talk to

I can cover the whole table 30 x 36 in 3/4" fancy finish and sanded plywood for $25.00 but was hoping either aluminum plate or UMHW would not be prohibitive..

I purchased another stainless table for putting a reloading setup on and found that the press setup causes some flex in the table top and want to add something to stiffen up the table... Arggh

Last table worked great with just the small aluminum RCBS press mount plate but I'm putting this one on a riser and the press is much larger also... Lessons learned.

It was 1/2" I think and it was 35or37 and the cutting baord material was little more expensive than regular uhmw it's textured
In my experience tap is way overpriced and professional plastic people were way nicer to talk to
I'm about an hour drive from there (each way) and even with $2.00/gal gas .......

I can cover the whole table 30 x 36 in 3/4" fancy finish and sanded plywood for $25.00 but was hoping either aluminum plate or UMHW would not be prohibitive..

I purchased another stainless table for putting a reloading setup on and found that the press setup causes some flex in the table top and want to add something to stiffen up the table... Arggh

Last table worked great with just the small aluminum RCBS press mount plate but I'm putting this one on a riser and the press is much larger also... Lessons learned.

John
Post me a picture of your bench /box need to see to put my 2 cents in . I'm getting no flex on mine . It's 1.5 thick on mine and I just used four 1/4-20 blots and washers.

If I had flex, I was gonna use 1/4" flat bar 1" wide front to back on each side of the in line mount. But don't see a need, if it starts to flex I will go that route.

20151224_092022.jpg

20151224_092022.jpg

John
Post me a picture of your bench /box need to see to put my 2 cents in . I'm getting no flex on mine . It's 1.5 thick on mine and I just used four 1/4-20 blots and washers.

If I had flex, I was gonna use 1/4" flat bar 1" wide front to back on each side of the in line mount. But don't see a need, if it starts to flex I will go that route.

View attachment 275524

Yeah, I saw your setup at Costco when I returned the first of the tables they shipped me and came in bent beyond belief from shipping from China.. I should have known then that I'd made a judgement in error.... How can we possibly NOT build a stainless steel table in the US cheaper than making and shipping from China?? PS: we ship our scrap steel to them from here and they manufacture finished product to sell to us. Table was $ 195.00
I must get to the task of building up a small arsenal of ammo..

Hummm
Well I did do an inspection at the store, ad them unbox it and they were good with that. After checking it I took that sane one home.

You may of not had a way to transport it from the way it sounds as it was shipped to you.

Will let ya get back to making ammo.

Hope when I vote, America will be great again and those items will be made in the USA.

Hummm
Well I did do an inspection at the store, ad them unbox it and they were good with that. After checking it I took that sane one home.

You may of not had a way to transport it from the way it sounds as it was shipped to you.

Will let ya get back to making ammo.

Hope when I vote, America will be great again and those items will be made in the USA.

I went to the store before ordering online but they didn't have anything similar in house so I knew I was taking a chance on the shipping. I bought the last two reloading "benches" off of Craigslist but got impatient....

Not suprised based on my previous purchasing experience with him.... I just read his "about us" and think that is an amazing story.... I was sweeping floors at 16 also. Good work ethics early ( I delivered papers door to door) at 10 yrs old also . It's a different world today.

Follow up.....
Never heard back from Northwest technologies. I was kind of disappointed but I probably didn't even meet their minimum.

I stopped by Clackamas Steel and they had a pretty good selection of aluminum stainless and A36. Aluminum 3/16" drop was going to end up costing me $40 plus more time to drill. Decided to go back to Home Depot and get some nice three quarter inch maple finished smooth plywood. A 2x4 sheet was 16 bucks and they cut it to size for free..
Works well no flex.
Waiting for a replacement small primer pin from RCBS and I can start making some ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.