JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Use code

40GPKWYV

At checkout. Free shipping if Amazon prime member or free shipping if order is over $25 if not prime member. Cheers!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Most common issue when coming to Push button/QD swivels. Parts being made out of spec. The balls not retaining inside of the base and it coming loose. All too often seen with cheaper produced bases or swivels. No one wants to carry their rifle then all of sudden it falls due to failure.
Having made 15-20k qd sling mounts I agree with everything you said 100%
A solid well built qd sling mount can be had for under $20.
Ask me how I know 😆

Amazon is so full of cheap arsed knock offs from overseas that it's like shopping at WalMart. Also, seems the majority of the "honest reviews" are either harvested/farmed or just plain old BS. I still use them but I either do a chit load of research on the product elsewhere, or I just go straight to the manufacturer's website and buy it direct. Sorry off topic....

I bought one just for gits and shiggles and it came today. The quick connects are undersized and don't work with standard QD sockets. It was overpriced at $5.99.
That's weird. Mine fit on qd holes on 2 different guns. I'll give it a try on some other guns to see but works fine on the only 2 I tried Fwiw.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top