JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These springs also help improve the hk mp5 .22 trigger a lot. Videos on YouTube of how to do it.

Yes but.......... most reviews after installing they have issues ! I am one that does not like spending money to create another problem lol just get used to the trigger pull !

Yes but.......... most reviews after installing they have issues ! I am one that does not like spending money to create another problem lol just get used to the trigger pull !
I'll have to burn through another 500 plus rounds to see if there are any malfunctions. I haven't had any yet but haven't shot it that much since installing. I put a similar hkparts spring kit in my hk 416 .22. And it's never had a malfunction in many thousands of rounds (I'm sure there must have been an ammo malfunction in there cuz it's .22 but I honestly don't recall any and I don't shoot crap ammo). Completely transformed that hk416 gun. It's very easy to put the springs in wrong (the tiny one especially) and that will definitely cause malfunctions so that's likely what happened I think.

I'll have to burn through another 500 plus rounds to see if there are any malfunctions. I haven't had any yet but haven't shot it that much since installing. I put a similar hkparts spring kit in my hk 416 .22. And it's never had a malfunction in many thousands of rounds (I'm sure there must have been an ammo malfunction in there cuz it's .22 but I honestly don't recall any and I don't shoot crap ammo). Completely transformed that hk416 gun. It's very easy to put the springs in wrong (the tiny one especially) and that will definitely cause malfunctions so that's likely what happened I think.
I am ok the way mine is just used brake clean to hose it out and runs like a sewing machine and saved me like $2500 lol

One slice of pizza at Winco on my way out the door, $1.98.

I go in there at lunch time with the full intention of only buying a salad for lunch, and then they have that delicious smelling pizza right there by the exit. Definitely an impulse buy. The salad cancels out the calories from the pizza though, right?
When I was selling I used to go in and buy 2 for $2 total. Pre COVID

When I was selling I used to go in and buy 2 for $2 total. Pre COVID
I miss the $1/slice lunch special they used to have. They did away with that a couple years ago. It made for a really cheap lunch, though not a healthy one, especially on a regular basis. They're walking distance from my work.

Have not been in a Winco in years. Were you thinking of Costco dogs? Costco dropped(BOO!) the polish dogs and now only have large hot dogs
Yep, ruined it for me. Wifey didn't care though. Once in awhile we'll get the dog still. At least they finally brought back ONIONS!

I tried the Sparc II red dot. It is very good. But I think I'm gonna stay with Crimson Trace.So far I'm having a good luck on this even with the Ruger 10\22. Even with the quick release, it bolts in with minimal to non re-adjustment of the windage and elevation. I'm very happy with the Ruger setup. The scope is just s simple, rigid, accurate and I can us it on stationary or action shooting.

1711130124811.jpeg

1711130035177.jpeg

1711130218118.jpeg

1711130704670.jpeg

Yep, ruined it for me. Wifey didn't care though. Once in awhile we'll get the dog still. At least they finally brought back ONIONS!
Yes! I go once a month for groceries and usually get a hot dog. For the last couple of years I would take my own chopped onions in a small Tupperware container. Before that, I would get a polish dog or combo pizza slice. Both discontinued at my Costco. 😥

Yes! I go once a month for groceries and usually get a hot dog. For the last couple of years I would take my own chopped onions in a small Tupperware container. Before that, I would get a polish dog or combo pizza slice. Both discontinued at my Costco. 😥
The Costco house pizza and polish sausage "were" the bomb. :s0006:

We did that too! 😂

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top