JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WoW I didn't even know that. That is probably why the WMP is messing with my head.
Thank you for the information.
PS: I saw the reviews of the WMP and some of them are actually reliable in using a 40 grain high velocity ammo. I guess in this firearm its a hit and miss.

I'm 99% sure on the ones listed, but Umarex and similar make a lot/most of the 22lr clones. I'm a huge fane of the Ruger MK4 pistols. I had the hunter model, and I only got rid of it for a threaded VQ. It was a fantastic gun.
Umarex owns Walther. According to Wikipedia, they purchased Walther back in 1993. They do indeed make a lot of .22 clones for various manufacturers.

I think Umarex also makes most, if not all, of the officially licensed BB gun clones of real firearms. I know they are big in the air soft and paintball industries.

Most of the 22lr clones are made by Umarex or similar.
Umarex is Walther. So saying "umarex or similar" connotates something other than what it is. They've owned Walther since 1993 so all Walther guns produced since "are umarex". The same factory in arnsberg has been making outstanding 22s for decades for HK, Beretta, Smith and Wesson, Colt, Walther, Hammerli, and others.

Saying this just perpetuates misunderstandings like you can see with hifimagnetics above. Walther makes some of the best 22s out there and has for a long time. Compare Fe an hk mp5 .22 to a GSG mp5 .22. There really is no comparison in terms of quality.

I couldn't pass it up... :s0032:

1710909373063.png
1710909511324.png

Wildcat 22 – TrueTimber VSX Gray SR​

Item Number521141102UPC048702024832
Caliber22 LRBarrel Length16 1/2"
Overall Length34 3/4"Length of Pull13 1/2"
Drop at Comb7/8"Drop at Heel7/8"
Weight4 lbs 0 ozMagazine Capacity10
Twist Rate16"Barrel FinishGray Perma-Cote
Stock FinishTrueTimber VSXBarrel MaterialSteel
Barrel ContourSporterStock MaterialComposite
Recoil PadPlastic Butt PlatePistol Grip CapMatte Polymer
CheckeringTextured Grip PanelsSling Swivel StudsIntegrated Composite
Receiver MaterialBlack CompositeTrigger FinishMatte Black
Bolt Slide FinishMatte BlackMagazine TypeDetachable
Muzzle Threading1/2 - 28 SRTrigger MaterialPolymer
Trigger Guard MaterialCompositeTrigger Guard EngravingNone
Drilled and Tapped for ScopeRail

Last Edited:
I couldn't pass it up... :s0032:

View attachment 1846734
View attachment 1846738

Wildcat 22 – TrueTimber VSX Gray SR​

Item Number521141102UPC048702024832
Caliber22 LRBarrel Length16 1/2"
Overall Length34 3/4"Length of Pull13 1/2"
Drop at Comb7/8"Drop at Heel7/8"
Weight4 lbs 0 ozMagazine Capacity10
Twist Rate16"Barrel FinishGray Perma-Cote
Stock FinishTrueTimber VSXBarrel MaterialSteel
Barrel ContourSporterStock MaterialComposite
Recoil PadPlastic Butt PlatePistol Grip CapMatte Polymer
CheckeringTextured Grip PanelsSling Swivel StudsIntegrated Composite
Receiver MaterialBlack CompositeTrigger FinishMatte Black
Bolt Slide FinishMatte BlackMagazine TypeDetachable
Muzzle Threading1/2 - 28 SRTrigger MaterialPolymer
Trigger Guard MaterialCompositeTrigger Guard EngravingNone
Drilled and Tapped for ScopeRail
Ah the Istanbul (something can't remover Silas? Silo? Sila?) plinker. What is the red part on the side for?

Edit: Istanbul Silah is the manufacturer

Lets just say in a 1200 velocity which most of my ammos are. on a 10 inch is approximately 1060 fps If I can get it to cycle right. I think that's not bad for a 22LR. And it can be "almost" an all around.

1710912961045.png

One slice of pizza at Winco on my way out the door, $1.98.

I go in there at lunch time with the full intention of only buying a salad for lunch, and then they have that delicious smelling pizza right there by the exit. Definitely an impulse buy. The salad cancels out the calories from the pizza though, right?

One slice of pizza at Winco on my way out the door, $1.98.

I go in there at lunch time with the full intention of only buying a salad for lunch, and then they have that delicious smelling pizza right there by the exit. Definitely an impulse buy. The salad cancels out the calories from the pizza though, right?
Is it any good? Costco pizza ain't too bad, given its value.

Umarex is Walther. So saying "umarex or similar" connotates something other than what it is. They've owned Walther since 1993 so all Walther guns produced since "are umarex". The same factory in arnsberg has been making outstanding 22s for decades for HK, Beretta, Smith and Wesson, Colt, Walther, Hammerli, and others.

Saying this just perpetuates misunderstandings like you can see with hifimagnetics above. Walther makes some of the best 22s out there and has for a long time. Compare Fe an hk mp5 .22 to a GSG mp5 .22. There really is no comparison in terms of quality.
The HK MP 5 22 is hands down 10x better than the Gsg in the same config that thing was a jam-o-matic !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top