JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check this one out, 5 inch stationary bull barrel

DESCRIPTION

FULL-SIZE RIMFIRE PERFORMANCE.
Extraordinarily comfortable and genuinely elegant, advancing both efficiency and ergonomics for self-defense handguns in ways never thought possible before. PPQ 22 is the ultimate definition of effectiveness.
Walther delivers one of the most satisfying shooting experiences yet with the incredibly proficient PPQ 22 M2. This handgun features all the outstanding benefits of the PPQ series in a convenient rimfire caliber. The platform uniquely allows PPQ owners to utilize standard PPQ 9mm holsters for practice at the range, at a fraction of the ammo cost! The PPQ 22 provides the same ergonomics, controls, and feel of the trigger. This rimfire exhibits all the high-quality performance that the PPQ series is known to have.
Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the PPQ 22 features an ambidextrous slide stop and reversible button-style magazine release. Premium features such as adjustable elevation sights and a threaded barrel make this pistol an indisputable leader in its class. This pistol is Walther ingenuity in action.
Product Manual

SPECS

MODEL:
CALIBER:
BARREL LENGTH:
TRIGGER PULL:
TRIGGER TRAVEL:
CAPACITY:
OVERALL LENGTH:
HEIGHT:
SAFETY:
WIDTH:
WEIGHT EMPTY:
.22lr
5″
4.85 LBS
0.16″
10/12 RDS
8.1″
5.3″
2 AUTO
1.3″
19 OZ

1711419666370.png

1711419422256.png

Check this one out, 5 inch stationary bull barrel

DESCRIPTION

FULL-SIZE RIMFIRE PERFORMANCE.
Extraordinarily comfortable and genuinely elegant, advancing both efficiency and ergonomics for self-defense handguns in ways never thought possible before. PPQ 22 is the ultimate definition of effectiveness.
Walther delivers one of the most satisfying shooting experiences yet with the incredibly proficient PPQ 22 M2. This handgun features all the outstanding benefits of the PPQ series in a convenient rimfire caliber. The platform uniquely allows PPQ owners to utilize standard PPQ 9mm holsters for practice at the range, at a fraction of the ammo cost! The PPQ 22 provides the same ergonomics, controls, and feel of the trigger. This rimfire exhibits all the high-quality performance that the PPQ series is known to have.
Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the PPQ 22 features an ambidextrous slide stop and reversible button-style magazine release. Premium features such as adjustable elevation sights and a threaded barrel make this pistol an indisputable leader in its class. This pistol is Walther ingenuity in action.
Product Manual

SPECS

MODEL:
CALIBER:
BARREL LENGTH:
TRIGGER PULL:
TRIGGER TRAVEL:
CAPACITY:
OVERALL LENGTH:
HEIGHT:
SAFETY:
WIDTH:
WEIGHT EMPTY:
.22lr
5″
4.85 LBS
0.16″
10/12 RDS
8.1″
5.3″
2 AUTO
1.3″
19 OZ

View attachment 1850974

View attachment 1850971
So you just got burned by one Walther .22 and you impulsively want to buy ANOTHER Walther .22? Just clarifying

Looking at all those, I have a P22Q just like what is shown above only in poop green.
My daughters current favorite pistol.
My p22Q has also been reliable with all ammo. They changed the recoil spring from gen 1 which makes all the difference. Having said that I think it's mechanical accuracy is lacking at least in my copy. Something about the barrel. I've heard similar about the ppq .22 (but not ppq in 9mm). But for $219 it's a great da/sa with saftey suppressor host so can't really complain too much.

I've been very impressed with the colt 1911 .22 which was $285 but seems to have went up dramatically the last 3 weeks for some reason.

My p22Q has also been reliable with all ammo. They changed the recoil spring from gen 1 which makes all the difference. Having said that I think it's mechanical accuracy is lacking at least in my copy. Something about the barrel. I've heard similar about the ppq .22 (but not ppq in 9mm). But for $219 it's a great da/sa with saftey suppressor host so can't really complain too much.

I've been very impressed with the colt 1911 .22 which was $285 but seems to have went up dramatically the last 3 weeks for some reason.
He man... I just called Walther and they are recommending me to get the PPQ 22LR because I want the 5 in fixed barrel. And he said as long as your firing a 1200 or up velocity, then I should be fine. It comes with a wrench if somewhere down the road I need to re-sleeve the barrel, it can be done at home. I told him about the 22 magnum gave me a difficulty that's why I don't want to deal with it. He said I dont need to worry on this model because it is so popular and most people want it for target practice and reliability. He gave me the statistics between the Taurus TX22 vs the 5 inch barrel Walther fixed bridge. Obviously the Walther excels more. I think I'm gonna get this one.
Regardless wether the Walther is better, I'll still keep my Taurus. It grown on me...👩‍❤️‍👨
Impulse... Impulse......

He man... I just called Walther and they are recommending me to get the PPQ 22LR because I want the 5 in fixed barrel. And he said as long as your firing a 1200 or up velocity, then I should be fine. It comes with a wrench if somewhere down the road I need to re-sleeve the barrel, it can be done at home. I told him about the 22 magnum gave me a difficulty that's why I don't want to deal with it. He said I dont need to worry on this model because it is so popular and most people want it for target practice and reliability. He gave me the statistics between the Taurus TX22 vs the 5 inch barrel Walther fixed bridge. Obviously the Walther excels more. I think I'm gonna get this one.
Regardless wether the Walther is better, I'll still keep my Taurus. It grown on me...👩‍❤️‍👨
Impulse... Impulse......
Wold be interesting to see if the 1911 .22 has better or worse mechanical accuraccy than the ppq .22 since they are the same barrel length. One thing about the ppq series is usually the triggers are outstanding (at least for 9mm). My recommendation is to research the piss out of anything before buying. If the ppq .22 shows up in written and YouTube reviews as consistently having good accuraccy and reliability that should tell you a lot. Likewise if one issue shows up on multiple reviews that tells you something. I would study accuraccy carefully on that one before buying is my suggestion.

Wold be interesting to see if the 1911 .22 has better or worse mechanical accuraccy than the ppq .22 since they are the same barrel length. One thing about the ppq series is usually the triggers are outstanding (at least for 9mm). My recommendation is to research the piss out of anything before buying. If the ppq .22 shows up in written and YouTube reviews as consistently having good accuraccy and reliability that should tell you a lot. Likewise if one issue shows up on multiple reviews that tells you something. I would study accuraccy carefully on that one before buying is my suggestion.
excellent!
It should not be a big difference between the two. Although the fixed bridge has a bit of advantage. I can easily hear the difference just from the sound of my Taurus and one of the guys firing P22Q on Threat Dynamics. The Walther is more solid.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top