JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm feeling like i should pick something up, but i don't really have much of an idea for what to get. Maybe it'll be nothing at all this time? :)

I have various guns already, and i'm not madly into AR's, so they're not on my (non-existent) list of guns to consider, so any suggestions people give might be thrown out the window :D
But, i'm thinking most people have a recommended gun, or just general thoughts on something nice to get (i should also probably mention i'm not wanting to spend big money either, just up to a 2020 Python kind of money)

Anyway, what's everyone thinking these days? :D

Alchemy Prime Elite
GA Precision Rifle
Freedom Arms SAA
Colt SAA
Wilson Combat Supergrade
Vintage Blue Python
HK SP5

Last Edited:
Can't say what gun you should buy....
I don't really know your firearm likes or uses.

If I were buying it would be one of the following....
A antique muzzle loader...
A well made historically correct custom muzzle loader...
A nice 20 gauge suited for grouse.....
A vintage .22 rifle....
Andy

To those saying ammo and training, don't worry, i didn't ask what i can spend money on, just what gun i should spend money on - other than picking up some of my more rare calibres, i have a good count on most things for now.

Alchemy Prime Elite
GA Precision Rifle
Freedom Arms SAA
Colt SAA
Wilson Combat Supergrade
Vintage Blue Python
HK SP5
Woah, those Prime Elites look amazing, though i'm done with 1911's for now and these are not cheap :D

I've been casually pondering something SAA for years, along with a Python, more serious about the Python, though it'll be a new one. The SP5's look interesting...

I do like mechanically interesting and/or varied firearms, i have several shotguns that may as well be the same thing, but have different actions :D

#1 a suppressor unless you already have, or

$1450
View attachment 1842368
Uberti version $730ish
View attachment 1842369
Ap5p $1100
View attachment 1842371
$1000
View attachment 1842372
Glock 9mm, .357 sig, or 40mm with $355 usw (or Glock 10mm with larger frame model of usw)
View attachment 1842376
View attachment 1842377
Stribog 10mm with brace $1200?
View attachment 1842396
Value pics
$460 .357
$300 Walther .22
View attachment 1842374
Ppks .22 about $315ish
Reliable lynx12 riot gun
I like the idea of a bunch of these, but i think you might be onto something with a suppressor, very green in that regard, though, would like something i can fit to more than one gun.

I like the idea of a bunch of these, but i think you might be onto something with a suppressor, very green in that regard, though, would like something i can fit to more than one gun.
If the permit to purchase scheme goes live, you don't need a permit to buy a can. Guns, lots of guns.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR