JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I stopped by yesterday (Tuesday) it appeared that the only firearms left in the racks were some of the older items that probably are the ones on consignment, I have three still there and they owe me for a revolver that was stolen in the burglary in August of 2011. Talked with another individual that was seeking payment for another firearm that was stolen at the same time.

See you Thursday at the "opening"

A fellow concerned party told me that the eviction is set to take place this THURSDAY the 28th at 1pm.

For those planning on attending "the opening" as stated in the post above, I have a hunch that the eviction will be a non event for all those involved. Obviously the Hosman's aren't going to show up, they have to know this was coming for a while. It's likely to be a property manager, a sheriff deputy and a locksmith. Change the locks and leave. No one will be allowed inside I'd imagine and even if they were it's not like the property owner/manager/whoever has the knowledge to or could even legally release any of the firearms that have been left behind. That's ATF regulated stuff.

I'm happy to say I have no guns or money involved with these goofballs, but if I did then I'd arrive with my name and contact info written down and a list of what I was owed (and copy of receipts, consignment info, etc). If anyone representing the property owner is there then I'd be very nice and hand them my info and ask them to please do their best to help me get my stuff back. Being an *** and going there fired up will do nothing to get your stuff back.

Agree 100%
Do not expect to go there and get anything of yours back at this point.
My only reason for going is to get good contact numbers for the landlord and any handouts the sheriff might bring.
Also it would be nice to have the victims exchange contact info if they are so inclined.
Good luck to all and see you there.

With the date set it would not suprise me if the Hosmans raided their own store and further emptied their shelves sometime in the middle of the night between now and the 28.
I for one will be running by the store through out the night for the next few nights to see if their is any midnight to 6:00 am action.
Anyone else who wants to do shift work with me just PM

As of 11:30pm tonight (03/27/13) the shop is as it was when I saw it last week. Although, there are no paper posted on the outside of the door anymore. Even our note to visit this website was taken down. The "closed due to illness" sign was still on the door posted on the inside.

Quite a few like minded patrons were out in front.
Thanks to all who made their presents known.
At least ATF felt well received. I'm sure that's a rare occasion for them.
One thing quite a few of us had in common was C&C guns had been less that truthful with us.
Thanks again

I was there from 9:45 til after 2pm and the thing that made me the most mad about the whole day was when we confronted Jake in the parking lot (before they locked themselves in the store and hid from everyone) and the first words out of his mouth were "we're making it right. it's going to be ok. we are going to pay everyone back, we are in the process of making it right." He is so in denial it's amazing. I heard from bystanders how they have no money, they have no assets, they owe a SERIOUS chunk of change to the landlord for back rent, the bank account is drained, etc. And I know for a fact they sold guns and didn't pay the consignors... where is the money going to come from to make it right, Jake? I would like to know. Somehow he thinks this is all going to be ok. Well, I hope so. I heard talk of them doing credit card advances to get cash, or a 2nd on their house, so maybe there is hope. I guess it will all shake out when we get an inventory of what guns are still there and what guns they sold and didn't pay the consignors. That will be the true test, how much they owe. If it's not too huge of a number, they might pay people back. We shall soon see. I know I need to be at the top of their list. I have plenty of money and plenty of time to make right how I was wronged unless it is corrected by next Tuesday like the Hosmans promised the ATF they would do.

I could care less that they went out of business. I'm sure the "boys," being in total denial, don't realize that it was their behavior toward customers that was the overwhelming reason for their failure. And I'm also sure if you ask them they would come up with a hundred reasons why the shop didn't succeed besides how they came across to customers. This town is too small to be complete tools to everyone who walks in the door.
What I am pissed off about are two things:
1. you sell my gun, you pay me my money. plain and simple.
2. you go out of business, you warn people ahead of time and give them back their consignments immediately. again, plain and simple.
I pray for all sorts of reasons they figure number 2 out in the next 2 days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top