JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like there is some interest in a group meeting at a "neutral " location on this issue, I am for that and contact the individuals by e mail for possible location.
Larry has offered one location that sounds ok to me.

I have talked with the business who offered us a meeting space and he is agreeable to that and suggested meeting sometime after 5:30 p.m. We need enough people interested in meeting for this to take place, so anyone who would like to be there should contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to book the meeting time and day and notify anyone who would like to be included.

You will be required to have ID and a copy of your consignment form to gain access to this meeting, or court papers that have been filed; Something to show who you are that tells all of us that you should be included in this meeting.

Just an FYI...
Trying to find a new meeting room, since the one that was offered is no longer available to us. Hoping to have something in place early next week, and if one becomes available will try to schedule our meeting for Tuesday 6 p.m.
Will call those who have provided a phone number personally to confirm place, date and time.
Thanks for your patience!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads