JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know why AFT in Gresham is closed until Saturday? Seems like a really inconvenient three days to be closed, especially since I was there yesterday and they told me my purchases should be approved by today. When I got there today there was a sign on the door that just mentioned "connection issues" but I was hoping someone here may have more insight

Does anyone know why AFT in Gresham is closed until Saturday? Seems like a really inconvenient three days to be closed, especially since I was there yesterday and they told me my purchases should be approved by today. When I got there today there was a sign on the door that just mentioned "connection issues" but I was hoping someone here may have more insight
I have heard of numerous gun shops taking a break to help regain their sanity.

Dec 8 would have been the day where they told everyone they could have a few days off I would think as it was originally the end of crunch time but just guessing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top