JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What no link to the for sale posting?
Well, it is vintage.
Against the rules.
Not really.

Well, it is vintage.

Not really.

I thought the CoC prevented us from promoting our classified ads outside that section. I guess I was wrong.

I picked up a reproduction pamphlet for my 1937 .348 lever gun.

1702996242294.png

This ad must have worked! I bought one.

View attachment 1786266 View attachment 1786267
Actually, in the early 70's it was a similar gun with a laminated stock that I was all googly eyes over. Not knowing what recoil was I KNEW I wanted it in 350 Remington Magnum! But decades later when I saw this first year Model 600 in 35 Remington (one year only and rare) my eyes went all "gOOgly" again. It's absolutely as cool as I dreamed of, and too damn nice to really use. ;-( It's safely tucked away.

s-l1600.jpg

Actually, in the early 70's it was a similar gun with a laminated stock that I was all googly eyes over. Not knowing what recoil was I KNEW I wanted it in 350 Remington Magnum! But decades later when I saw this first year Model 600 in 35 Remington (one year only and rare) my eyes went all "gOOgly" again. It's absolutely as cool as I dreamed of, and too damn nice to really use. ;-( It's safely tucked away.

View attachment 1786269
So many good old guns that languish and so little time to allow them another chance.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews