JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure on quality of pinty brand scopes but got an email for this one https://pintydevices.com/products/4...-kit-dot-laser-reflex-sight-offset-rail-mount And with coupon code it was about 25.00 shipped coupon code was sale80

Figure I would try one out at that price, if it dies on one of the AR's get it replaced and put it on one of the .22's or pellet guns

Ordered on Monday and it's in the mailbox today
Pinty is hit or miss. I've bought cheap stuff from them that was garbage and 4 red dots that are pure gold. One of red dots has been through numerous 12-20 round drum dumps on a 12 gauge and still holding up fine.

Ordered a copy of this book.
1709685073993.png

Tonight I will buy my M & P 15-22 which I was to have gotten on Tuesday I can hardly wait:)

I did some trading this morning for a very nice 6" S & W model 17-2 I dated to 1966. Condition is good to very good. I've wanted a another since I stupidly sold my No Dash.
Unfortunately I got the three day wait.

I did some trading this morning for a very nice 6" S & W model 17-2 I dated to 1966. Condition is good to very good. I've wanted a another since I stupidly sold my No Dash.
Unfortunately I got the three day wait.
Ugh

"Bought an older Marlin 17HMR bolt action at the Rickreal show, got put into the que for the first time. Was at #1845, Oregon is lame."
Hopefully a right delayed won't turn into a right denied. 🤞

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR