JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today the delivery "enabler" driver dropped off a box of parts.

View attachment 1492299
View attachment 1492300
Mocked up all the pieces (using the 11.5)... I don't know if I like it yet. I might end up modifying the top rail riser for a backup iron front sight, or get a different one, or just leave it off.
View attachment 1492277
Will try to go visit an AEM5 suppressor, in the Gun Gulag, to test it for clearance. The suppressor should tuck approximately a half inch under the hand-guard. I have a lot of time to get the upper squared away... With the current estimates, both of the AEM5 suppressors won't be released until next year.

Why would anyone want such an outdated setup?....Well, to match the other two.
View attachment 1492301

:s0158:
Back to counting tumbleweeds until my Tax Permission is approved.
The AEM5 barrel weights were fully pardoned by the Guv'nah today. Not any of that new fancy schmancy stuff... like me, this design has been around awhile.
I haven't decided how to configure the short one...but it will give me something to tinker with while the rain passes. The middle rifle (16" barrel) balances very well with the suppressor attached.

ui_two4threee.png

Edit to add: Kind of interested in adding a AEM5-30 (with an M24 baffle stack)

Last Edited:
Bought a BCM upper receiver, Magpul dust cover and AR-Stoner forward assist. Going to replace the slick-sided, no dust cover receiver I currently have on the M&P15 Sport Gen1. Since it's my "duty rifle" I figured I'd add two important things to it. Also some tools to get the job done!

Last Edited:
Today I bought a XD40. I've owned multiple XD's in the past, and many other forties. I very much like the XD, and very much appreciate the .40.:)

I was put in the queue, which doesn't usually happen. But thirty seconds later, i was approved. Dontcha just love government?:confused:

P1000850.JPG

Last Edited:
Today I bought a XD40. I've owned multiple XD's in the past, and many other forties. I very much like the XD, and very much appreciate the .40.:)

I was put in the queue, which doesn't happen. But thirty seconds later, i was approved. Dontcha just love government?:confused:

Photos, after I get my nap.:D
I run a custom Gen3 Glock22. Glory to the .40

I was put in the queue, which doesn't usually happen. But thirty seconds later, i was approved. Dontcha just love government?:confused:

View attachment 1827378
I am also a fan of the XD series and have several of them in various sizes from 3" clear up to 5" Tac models. Always reliable and accurate. Nice score!

It arrived this morning at the FFL. I was there 30 minutes later.
Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol 12g . Added an ACRO 2 and headed off to the range to shoot it before cleaning it up.
No pics of that (left the phone at home!).
at 10 yards I shot 5 rounds of 00 Buck. Put all 5 rounds inside of a 12" target with only 6 pellets being only 2" outside the target. Everything else was on the Dirty Bird! Finished the box and went home satisfied .

IMG_0755.jpeg IMG_0756.jpeg IMG_0757.jpeg IMG_0758.jpeg IMG_0759.jpeg IMG_0754.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top