JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a set of vortex binoculars. 10x42, came with chest pouch and a decent price of 91.00.

IMG_7267.jpeg IMG_7268.jpeg

Looks like the little ones are 8 bucks! Yeah WOW!
I used a fifty cal box for my med supplies as a Medic in WWVietnam 66-67, we were mainly in rice paddies southwest of Saigon at the time. Had it on a strap, but you needed to control it, or a corner would smack you and that hurt.

Not sure on quality of pinty brand scopes but got an email for this one https://pintydevices.com/products/4...-kit-dot-laser-reflex-sight-offset-rail-mount And with coupon code it was about 25.00 shipped coupon code was sale80

Figure I would try one out at that price, if it dies on one of the AR's get it replaced and put it on one of the .22's or pellet guns

Ordered on Monday and it's in the mailbox today
Good luck. When it comes to optics, the lower the price the greater the odds of disappointment. And adding "gimmicks" (laser sight, reflex sight) can't make up for lousy optical quality of a scope. (Especially if they quit working after the 30 or 90 day warranty, assuming a warranty is offered.)
I would wager 10 to one odds on a dollar that it does not say made in USA, Japan, or the Philippines on any of the parts.
(countries I have had good luck with optics).

That picture kind of reminds me of a, "Tactcal" three color variable scope I put on my .458S. :(

On the third shot it spit the turrets out. :eek:

But, that was only one of the three scopes that .458S shook apart. I finally found I had to pay at least $200.00 for one that would hold up. :s0001:

Not sure on quality of pinty brand scopes but got an email for this one https://pintydevices.com/products/4...-kit-dot-laser-reflex-sight-offset-rail-mount And with coupon code it was about 25.00 shipped coupon code was sale80

Figure I would try one out at that price, if it dies on one of the AR's get it replaced and put it on one of the .22's or pellet guns

Ordered on Monday and it's in the mailbox today
Directions unclear, are we buying a scope or a cheese grater.

1709341088959.jpeg

Ok got home and opened it up, scope is quite large, reflex is large, green dot not to bad, and very bright.
Turrets are a bit stiff to turn but offer red and green and different light levels.

For 20.00 plus shipping I figured give it a try. Will add it to my latest at build and boresight it tonight and hope the rain/snow lets up to go shoot and see how it is in the field.

Box says made in China.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Ok got home and opened it up, scope is quite large, reflex is large, green dot not to bad, and very bright.
Turrets are a bit stiff to turn but offer red and green and different light levels.

For 20.00 plus shipping I figured give it a try. Will add it to my latest at build and boresight it tonight and hope the rain/snow lets up to go shoot and see how it is in the field.

View attachment 1834599 View attachment 1834604
Wear gloves when you try to install that thing. Better safe than sorry.

Got a fixed carry handle upper, 20" FSB barrel, BGC, A2 fixed stock, H&R USGI type mags, and some other goodies coming today. Can't wait for the late Christmas presents to arrive!

Got a fixed carry handle upper, 20" FSB barrel, BGC, A2 fixed stock, H&R USGI type mags, and some other goodies coming today. Can't wait for the late Christmas presents to arrive!
I wish you Oregon guys would quit bragging about living in a state that still allows you to exercise your second amendment rights, even if it is just temporary. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top