JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Turns out it's a nice holster. It won't likely be the last one I buy from 1791 Holsters.

1791 holster.jpg

Just FYI. For What It's Worth...

Thank you for the link...very informative, and I totally agree the potential destruction and loss of life could be unprecedented. However, If I survive the initial blast and subsequent fallout, knowing what foods and objects are radioactive will help prevent further exposure/premature death...that's where the radiation detector comes in handy.
Let's hope no warmonger anywhere, ever pushes that button.

Meanwhile, even if a blast never occurs, the detectors can be used to identify radioactive oceanic fish/seafood (see Fukushima disaster, and other lesser known nuclear warheads accidents/disappearances at sea), and also can be used to identify radioactive construction materials mined/extracted from Uranium rich fields across the world (like some granite countertops). I'd like to know if the fish I am eating can make me glow in the dark...if a cave I am exploring has radioactive dust, or the hotel's hot tub, floor or countertop, can give me cancer, etc.,etc..

Want to give LPVO's a shot, so I just ordered a Monstrum Banshee 1-6x24 on Amazon with the BDC-B1 reticle. I chose that one due to it's high praise from reviews, the price is right, and easy return on Amazon if I don't like it or LPVO in general.

I did a pretty close scale mock-up of what it should look like on the rifle.

AR_MonstrumBanshee1-6x24BDC-B1_mockup.png

Last Edited:
Want to give LPVO's a shot, so I just ordered a Monstrum Banshee 1-6x24 on Amazon with the BDC-B1 reticle. I chose that one due to it's high praise from reviews, the price is right, and easy return on Amazon if I don't like it or LPVO in general.
Careful with Amazon. They are getting more and more scammers on there with knockoff goods. It is actually to the point where there are more knockoffs than legit brand merchandise now. Amazon does not care, they just want their cut. Also all of the reviews are likely fake.

If it works then great, but just be aware of the risks (especially for semi-durable knockoffs that can survive past the Amazon warranty period).

Louis Rossmann on YT has a take-down series on it, well worth the watch.

Careful with Amazon. They are getting more and more scammers on there with knockoff goods. It is actually to the point where there are more knockoffs than legit brand merchandise now. Amazon does not care, they just want their cut. Also all of the reviews are likely fake.

If it works then great, but just be aware of the risks (especially for semi-durable knockoffs that can survive past the Amazon warranty period).

Louis Rossmann on YT has a take-down series on it, well worth the watch.
I get my reviews from all over not just Amazon. I don't care about Amazon warranties or use warranties in general. I just return the stuff and get my money back, it doesn't take me too long to figure out if I'm going to like something or not. I only got this one to try out an LPVO in general.

Normally I'm just an iron sight user, but I've been spoiled with having a red dot on my Glock so figured I'd try experimenting with optics on my rifle this year.

I get my reviews from all over not just Amazon. I don't care about Amazon warranties or use warranties in general. I just return the stuff and get my money back, it doesn't take me too long to figure out if I'm going to like something or not. I only got this one to try out an LPVO in general.
Yeah, I get that. I was talking about the return warranty. That has a time limit, and some of these scam companies have their products designed to "match" common return periods. They are getting sophisticated. Just know to be careful and don't buys stuff from crummy sites that you cant afford to eat the cost on.

Seems the sale is still on at Recoil Gunworks. Here is the ad (1-23)

I chose the $12.99 ones over the less expensive ones as I think they just look better. Error in earlier post. They Are $12.99, not $12.49. I bought 4 and paid about the cost for shipping.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top