JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Hello, I purchaded this 1911 9mm 3 months ago, only shot about 30 rounds, it's in mint condition. I wanted to concealed carry a 1911, but the gun is still too big for me. It's shoots very nice and accurate. It comes with 3 mags, one is 10 rds and the other two are 9 rounders. I bought this gun for almost $550, hoping I'll get something back to purchase a polymer striker fired pistol that I can carry. This is the stainless steel model and it will come with an extra set of grips and a nice hard case. You won't be disappointed. The price is $470 and I will include the transfer fee and the background check if use my FF&L dealer in Oregon City. If you want to choose your own then you are responsible for the fees. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Correction: this gun has a 4" barrel, and not 3.5" as I noted. Apologize for the mix-up.

IMG_20190615_191757.jpg IMG_20190615_191630.jpg IMG_20190615_191650.jpg IMG_20190615_191658.jpg

Last Edited: