JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Zev Technologies
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Zev P365. I absolutely love this pistol, but I now have other pistols filling a similar position in the rotation, so I'm going to let it go. This is the factory Zev P365. It came with the dimpled Zev Barrel. I'll sell it either as is with the PMMC comp/barrel on it, or as it came from the factory. It is milled for a Shield RMSc or Holosun "K" optic. Current options are the 407k, 507k, and the EPS. Technically, it would work with the Sig Romeo Zero as well, but that is hot garbage so don't bother. I've got almost $1600 into it.

$1100 with the comp.
$900 with Zev Barrel.

This comp brings the slide to the same length as the XL, so all P365XL holsters will work with it. The comp/barrel combo has about 150 rounds through it, with all different types of ammo, all worked flawlessly and it was more accurate than the stock barrel. This would make a fantastic mate to the Macro grip module, should they ever offer it for sale on its own.

I can swap out this Payne customs grip module for the stock module if you'd like to lower the price a little bit.

PM or text at 9712366612.
Prefer FTF pickup near Hillsboro/Beaverton.
Trade interests include a "RM" Marlin 1895 SBL, Glock G40, Sig P365, and a Surefire X300U.

20220806_113200.jpg Screenshot_20221013_214109.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Possibly interested in a trade for a standard P365 or P365 SAS, as well as a surefire X300

NICE! Just threw one of there comps on my P320. Can't wait to take it out. GLWS

NICE! Just threw one of there comps on my P320. Can't wait to take it out. GLWS
I've got 2 other pistols with their comps on them. They rock!
G17 with the Ultra, bringing it to the same length as a G34.
20221013_193528.jpg

G26 with their micro, bringing it to the same length as the G19.
20220924_204545_02.jpg

I'm pretty impressed so far. Trying to decide if I wanna get the 365x macro or a 365 and do the PMM comp.

View attachment 1292656 View attachment 1292657
Eventually, the Macro grip module will be made available. Companies are already doing preorders for it. I'd rather use a PMMC comp with the macro grip module. Tests have already shown their comps to be more effective than the cuts being made into the slide.

Recently discovered I'm not a huge fan of the 320, but God damn do those look good! Great looking pistol, sir.
That's funny. I've ran Glocks for the past decade but once I shot the 320 X5 legion I switched over. Still love Glocks though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.