JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Zev Technologies
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
This slide works great. I just prefer the stock look. Looking to trade straight across. An "FS" model is preferred but I'll consider the standard MOS slide. The sights I have installed are Dawson all black sights. They're not suppressor height, but you are able to see them through an RMR, but they're not so tall that they interfere with the dot. I'd prefer to trade for a slide with sights that are tall enough to use as backups instead of stock plastic sights. Located in Olympia. Let me know what you have.

08EA25AE-1E58-4B40-97FD-768321422CA6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Glock 19 gen 4 with a factory MOS slide. You can see pictures of it in my for sale post, because the gun is currently for sale, but I wouldn't mind keeping it if it had a zev slide. I have a zev G17 that it would go with.

My MOS slide has a Trijicon RM01 on it now. I assume you are talking about swapping stripped slides with sights only? This is an interesting swap idea, to me. Willing to negotiate on the deal; maybe I can throw in a mag pouch or box of ammo, or something, if needed.

20210114_224752.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.