JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title states, I'm selling my Zev Tech Adjustable Fulcrum Trigger Ultimate Kit for a 4th Gen G19. I had this installed on my G19 for a couple of months and tested it out at the range twice. I've put maybe 200-250 rounds on the kit. It has worked flawlessly and gives a consistent light and smooth trigger pull. The trigger is black with a red anodized safety. The installation is incredibly easy and take about 5 minutes with only a punch. The bottom of the trigger safety has already been slightly filed for proper fit and uninterrupted travel. Here's what you get with the kit:

Polished Steel Trigger Bar
ZEV Trigger Pad / Safety:
• Stainless Steel (304 Aircraft Grade, heat treated to Rockwell hardness of 37 to 39)
• 6061 Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum Hard Anodized Type III
ZEV Trigger Safety Spring
Ejector Housing
ZEV Race Connector
ZEV Trigger Spring
ZEV 2lb Striker Spring, ZEV 3lb Striker Spring
ZEV Stainless Steel Firing Pin Safety
ZEV Firing Pin Safety Spring
ZEV Skeletonized Stainless Steel Striker
2 Adjustment Wrenches
Manual

$215 shipped. Paypal gift (or add 4%) only. No trades. Please message me if you're interested or have any questions.

I will post a picture up of the kit asap but here's a stock photo for now.
FUL-ULT-4G9-B-R_1-image.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top