JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Kennewick
State
Washington
As the title reads I'm looking for a Zastava M90. My wife gave me pre-approval pending a bonus I'm hoping to get towards the end of December, so I'm hoping to have something lined up ahead of time. I'm trying to keep costs down close to MSRP (or atleast gunbroker prices...)

Ideally it'd be one of the ones with the red wood furniture but I'm hoping to replace the upper handguard, stock, and grip anyways so no big deal. Any number of magazines is cool.

I've got a few things I could trade depending on what you're looking for. Full size Sig P320 with holosun, Glock 48 with shield arms stuff set up, Henry Big Boy in 44 mag.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.