JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Purchased from a member here, selling what I bought it for despite the price increasing on these.

FREE BOX
of 115gr FMJ (50 rounds)
"Remington Range" ammo with purchase.

I have an elusive Zastava M88a (mini Tokarev) in 9mm. This is not one of the surplus pistols, this was one of the direct imports from Zastava back when Century was their importer.

Very neat pistol, obviously a yugo manufacture type (some machine marks, typical for these combloc pistols) however this is a beautiful example. Finish is spectacular. *The flecks on the pistol are sheen from grease. Can be wiped clean and will look like new, it's how I store my firearms.
Works very well, more intended to shoot FMJ and rounded HP ammo. I've fired 150 rounds and everything fed great. Rear sight is very tall, I'd suggest filing it down for a better line of sight. I had intended to do so, however I have enough projects so I'm cutting this pistol loose.

Zastava USA sells spare parts and mags. Also, many M70a parts (from what they claim) can be used on this pistol.

Pistol comes with:
Factory box/papers
2-8rnd mags
and a hard shell plastic pistol case

$200, buyer pays BGC fees
Transfer to be done at a cut above pawn
**I am only fully available on Sundays

(any time). The rest of the week I work, so I apologize about the inconvenience.

Im mainly after cash
(building a 5.7 pistol from PSA)

However, trade interests include:
7.62x39- 7inch AR pistol upper (bear creek)

Primary Arms SLx 3x32mm Gen III Prism

x10 PSA 5.7 rock magazines

5.7 Rock optics cut slide non threaded barrel

5.7 Rock Black complete frame

7.62x39 ammo (FMJ)

I'm cash strapped due to other projects I'm working on so Im seeking a near straight trade for lesser valued items.
Obviously since I'm not increasing the price with inflation and m88a obscurity, I'd appreciate the same courtesy in return on your pricing. If the difference is minimal on a hard item like a firearm or optic, I can add some cash if needed.

6E1873BE-C93B-47A6-A2D6-7D6C512DA1AC.jpeg 232B9086-5100-45EC-BB8E-552B06E2A585.jpeg 1E9C7C0A-3AF9-46B2-AFDD-3A95BDBA5144.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Very interested in this, however I live in Vancouver, WA. Do you know if it is possible for me to buy it from you being an out of state resident? I will also research for myself.

Very interested in this, however I live in Vancouver, WA. Do you know if it is possible for me to buy it from you being an out of state resident? I will also research for myself.
I've purchased from Washington residents before: with pistols I believe the seller has to come to the outside state to transfer to the buyer in their home state. And thankfully Oregon hasn't passed measure 114 yet so Indont think that messes too much up, also the pistol is under 10 rounds so I don't think there are any hang ups on Washington's end? But I'm unfamiliar with the new Washington laws.

OR

The pistol could be shipped via FFL to FFL which is cost prohibitive for a "deal" on the buyers end.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.