JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$685
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
10 Gauge
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Zabala Hermanos 711 side-by-side, double-barrel shotgun, in 10-gauge. The chambers are 3½" magnum. Barrel lengths are around 32". This is a large, heavy shotgun.

The metal is in good condition. The stock, however, needs work. A new recoil pad was installed, but the stock refinishing was not completed and the state is shown in the pictures. This would make a fun gunsmithing project, turkey gun, or waterfowl piece, but I no longer have the time these days, nor will any time soon.

Also included is a new, lace-on, leather sling.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Asking $685.00 (OBO) delivered to the FFL of your choice via USPS Priority Mail (Insured). Can accept USPS Money Orders, Certified Checks, and personal checks from established members. Thanks for looking.

P.S. Not interested in any trades at this time.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've always had a thing for 10 gauges. Be a fun project for someone!

Bad timing or we would be talking, brother. GLWS!

That thing right there is an anti-aircraft flak-gun, that is! Tempting just cuz, lol
Cut the barrels to 18 1/4", and toss it in the car for a "trunk gun"... :eek:

LOL! Indeed, those 3½" 10-gauge shells do put out a wall of lead. (For years I had an Ithaca Mag-10 autoloader, with both long barrel and short. Shooting that thing was a unique experience. But, I digress. :s0165:)

Nice looking Cannon!!!

And it would be a Good project for a Gunsmith. I have found that the REM Choke Tube for shooting Slugs makes a Great addition to a 12ga. Shotgun. But, I don't even know if Remington has ever made them for a 10ga. I too would cut the Barrels down to 18-20 inches and go from there.

ALL that having been said, I'd like to wish you Good Luck with Your Sale!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.