JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a similar one for about $750 from arjunki...but was offered $1300 for it at one of the PDX gunshows. In my limited experience, prices vary largely based on how badly the buyer wants it + the condition of the gun. Gunbroker's a good way to go, but I'd also walk around a show or two and ask around.

I did trade it with one of the other guys on the forum. And I hope he uses it a lot more than I did. I never got around to shooting it. But I received a nice pistol in trade, on I know I'll use a lot more. But I can't get over how much the SKs have increased in price. $1300. Guess it comes down to the old supply and demand.
Thanks folks!
Tuck

I did trade it with one of the other guys on the forum. And I hope he uses it a lot more than I did. I never got around to shooting it. But I received a nice pistol in trade, on I know I'll use a lot more. But I can't get over how much the SKs have increased in price. $1300. Guess it comes down to the old supply and demand.
Thanks folks!
Tuck

Nothing wrong with that. Getting something your happy with is always the way to go.