Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

yugo underfolder price

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by tuckerha, Mar 15, 2009.

1. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

Wondering what these are selling for these days. Debating selling or trading mine. Never shoot it. But I am not sure if I want to get rid of it. Any opinions are appreciated.

thanks,

2. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

I'd go look at the ones that are actually selling on gunbroker as a litmus test...

3. ghanderson10

ghanderson10 Woodburn, OR Member

Bought a similar one for about $750 from arjunki...but was offered $1300 for it at one of the PDX gunshows. In my limited experience, prices vary largely based on how badly the buyer wants it + the condition of the gun. Gunbroker's a good way to go, but I'd also walk around a show or two and ask around.

4. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

About $750-$850.

You will regret selling it though. I would keep it unless you really need the money.

5. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

I did trade it with one of the other guys on the forum. And I hope he uses it a lot more than I did. I never got around to shooting it. But I received a nice pistol in trade, on I know I'll use a lot more. But I can't get over how much the SKs have increased in price. $1300. Guess it comes down to the old supply and demand.
    Thanks folks!
    Tuck

6. Blov

Blov Oregon Central Coast Member

Nothing wrong with that. Getting something your happy with is always the way to go.