JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Yugo SKS for sale. It has the Tapco Intrafuse stock on it (black). I also put the high rise scope adaptor on it so you can still use the iron sights under the scope. I have a very cheap NcStar scope that I never zeroed mounted on it too. I removed the grenade launcher sights, and the bayonet. I still have the bayonet too. I have the original stock, but it was cracked. It comes with a 30 round steel mag, and the stock 10 round. I have the 30 on it now. I also have about 100 rounds I'll throw in. Recently polished up the bolt assembly, and polished the gas rod. Will probably need a new gas valve. It's pretty corroded. It's a fun rifle. Kinda heavy. Looks cool as it is!! I am looking to start saving money for a .223 for yote hunting. I'm posting from my phone, so I can't add any pictures here. If you send me your phone number or an email, I can send some.

I paid $275 for the rifle. $30 for the scope, $20 for the mag, and $85 for the Tapco stock. I want $375 as it is. It comes with about 100 rounds, the bayonet that was on it, and the original 10 round stock. I'm trying to get money for a .223 for yote hunting..PRICE DROP! I'll take $300 firm, want to have this sold by Friday. I'll ne in Portland on te 30th... So I can bring it if anyone is interested!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.