Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Yugo SKS unissued/unfired + Premium "XTR" Winchester 1894 30-30 '94

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Oro, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

Two very nice rifles.

1)SOLD Unissued/unfired Yugo SKS. As new as you can find. With preimum pre-ban Chinese 20rd. fixed magazine, original sling, 5 stripper clips. $450 FTF, $30 shipping.

2) Pre-safety, top eject "XTR" premium variant 1894 30-30. Bright shiny bore, nice wood, good premium blue. Some spots of blue loss on receiver and on the magazine tube in one spot. No drilling, no alterations - very nice original condition top-eject true to original design. $450/bo, $30 shipping.

IMGP4448.jpg

2. tattoo

tattoo NorthWest Active Member

Trade for your 30-30? YEP or NOPE? :)

3. Oro

Sure, you can float something by me. PM or em me with what you had in mind. Thanks.

4. OreGunSun

OreGunSun PDX/Clackamas Member

Is that the Original Yugo upper handguard ( Gastube cover) it might just be a shadow in the photo. Do you have the original 10 round mag as well??

Thanks

5. Oro

Hi Oregunsun -

1) yes, it is the original upper handguard. It is slightly darker - lighting in photo makes it look worse, but it is original piece.

2) It came with the original 10rd. magazine, too, and I believe I still have it in a closet.

I can add this anecdote: I was once detained at a military check point in Yugoslavia back in the '80s. They reached through the window of the vehicle and shoved a rifle barrel in my chest to emphasize the point. This rifle is Soooo much nicer than the one they used to ruin my evening, let me tell you that. Never so happy as to have a US passport at that point. They thought I was some drunk East German tourist they could mess with; we whipped out our US passports and were on our way within minutes. You gotta miss Reagan and the cold war - at least no one fracked with us then...

6. Oro

SKS is SPF to Retread. Thanks!

7. obliterated02

obliterated02 NE PORTLAND New Member

do u know how many rnds have been threw it?
    does it still fire?

ill take it if its still avail>

8. Oro

Hi, were you asking about the 1894 or the SKS? The SKS is spf at this point. Send me a pm or email if you need more information. Thanks.

9. tattoo

these files seem to be too large to send multiples in one message, so I will send 2 separate posts. Maybe the reason you have not received the other emails.

10. tattoo

when I upload they show as being way over the recomended size, but post as small pics??

11. Oro

Bump for the 1894. Cash only at this point, or perhaps a Colt 1911 for trade.