JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Two very nice rifles.

1)SOLD Unissued/unfired Yugo SKS. As new as you can find. With preimum pre-ban Chinese 20rd. fixed magazine, original sling, 5 stripper clips. $450 FTF, $30 shipping.

2) Pre-safety, top eject "XTR" premium variant 1894 30-30. Bright shiny bore, nice wood, good premium blue. Some spots of blue loss on receiver and on the magazine tube in one spot. No drilling, no alterations - very nice original condition top-eject true to original design. $450/bo, $30 shipping.

IMGP4448.jpg

Hi Oregunsun -

1) yes, it is the original upper handguard. It is slightly darker - lighting in photo makes it look worse, but it is original piece.

2) It came with the original 10rd. magazine, too, and I believe I still have it in a closet.

I can add this anecdote: I was once detained at a military check point in Yugoslavia back in the '80s. They reached through the window of the vehicle and shoved a rifle barrel in my chest to emphasize the point. This rifle is Soooo much nicer than the one they used to ruin my evening, let me tell you that. Never so happy as to have a US passport at that point. They thought I was some drunk East German tourist they could mess with; we whipped out our US passports and were on our way within minutes. You gotta miss Reagan and the cold war - at least no one fracked with us then...

do u know how many rnds have been threw it?
does it still fire?

Hi, were you asking about the 1894 or the SKS? The SKS is spf at this point. Send me a pm or email if you need more information. Thanks.

these files seem to be too large to send multiples in one message, so I will send 2 separate posts. Maybe the reason you have not received the other emails.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.