JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have for sale a Yugo SKS. The skinny on it; at the moment its a glorified bolt action. Not sure why it is not cycling. I don't have the time to mess with it at the moment. Also comes with aftermarket 5 round mag. $200 firm and no trades please. Bill of sale with will be included.

There is a button at the end of the gas tube on this SKS that needs to be in the off position in order for the semi-auto to work! this design was used so that you could fire the grenade launcher......................... If this is not the problem then your tube or rod need cleaned or replaced....................................

If deal falls thru I will take!

There is a button at the end of the gas tube on this SKS that needs to be in the off position in order for the semi-auto to work! this design was used so that you could fire the grenade launcher......................... If this is not the problem then your tube or rod need cleaned or replaced....................................

If deal falls thru I will take!

This was the subject matter I PMed the seller about last night. He already knew about the gas cutoff. Apparently the rifle is short cycling.

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.