JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Yugoslavian M48 mauser for sale/trade. Asking $400 for the rifle, or $500 with complete bayonet and 60 rounds of surplus 8mm mauser ammo (1950s ethiopian)

All matching numbers, besides magazine plate. Bore is good with sharp rifling, lightly frosted throughout. Stock repair behind the recoil lug on the left side, along with the recoil lug being shimmed 0.02 of an inch to prevent further cracks. Bayonet is in good shape, complete with scabbard and leather frog.

Will also trade for other milsurp guns

PM me with questions or offers

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yugoslavian M48 mauser for sale/trade. Asking $400 for the rifle, or $500 with complete bayonet and 60 rounds of surplus 8mm mauser ammo (1950s ethiopian)

All matching numbers, besides magazine plate. Bore is good with sharp rifling, lightly frosted throughout. Stock repair behind the recoil lug on the left side, along with the recoil lug being shimmed 0.02 of an inch to prevent further cracks. Bayonet is in good shape, complete with scabbard and leather frog.

Will also trade for other milsurp guns

PM me with questions or offers

Hi there maybe interested in your rifle ,. You have shot it ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.