JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you'd like to do your own " testing" on Fred , I suggest you wear HEAVY pants and keep your hands away from his mouth.... especially if he wakes up :p
Ive been bitten by enough dogs to know that testing is pure crap.
Even if a dog won't bite if they will alert you that's great. Since everyone I've ever had was FAR better at detecting stuff than I am they make a great alarm. They normally will tell me someone is in the drive long before I know about it without them.

I had a Chihuahua years ago and he was barking as best he could when I finally woke up. My nice Stihl 041 chainsaw was gone from the garage and they had been in the living room and had my VCR unplugged and ready to go when Moose must have scared them off. All I saw was a car driving away.

YES. I have long told people this when it comes to a gun safe. Most of us can't afford a vault that you would find at the local bank. Wish I could. When I hear some say xyz gun safe is worthless, look at this video................ I just say anything is better than having the guns sitting in the master bedroom closet with a bow on them. Everyone has to make up their own mind on personal protection the same way. Some choose to play the odds and do nothing. That is not for me but if they choose that, well it may work out for them or not. :rolleyes:
Padlocks, chains, U-locks, dead bolts, finger print scanners, gun safes, bank safes, Fort Knox... none of these guarantee security. They are merely delaying devices. Nothing more.

How many people train there dogs not to take steak from a stranger?
Sure go ahead and say 'well my dog would never..' but really how many?
My rot would act like she was going to eat you till the treats came out
You know what though? It just shows that most of us would rather have a dog that is good with friends and family rather than a dog that is thirsty for blood and only exists to respond to a stringent anti-social behavior pattern. Geeze, who needs those kinds of home owners insurance rates anyway?

I had a Chihuahua years ago and he was barking as best he could when I finally woke up. My nice Stihl 041 chainsaw was gone from the garage and they had been in the living room and had my VCR unplugged and ready to go when Moose must have scared them off. All I saw was a car driving away.

A chee-wa-wa named "MOOSE"..... I like it!

Padlocks, chains, U-locks, dead bolts, finger print scanners, gun safes, bank safes, Fort Knox... none of these guarantee security. They are merely delaying devices. Nothing more.

They are good anti lawyer devices too. Remember that one school shooting were it was some demented 9 year old took a 13 year old friend? They used a torch to get into his Grandfathers safe. Lawyers immediately went after the Grandfather. Judge promptly tossed it since the guns were "secured".

As you pick up the telephone to call police, you know you're in trouble.
In your country, most guns were outlawed years before, and the few that are privately owned are so stringently regulated as to make them useless.
Yours was never registered.
Police arrive and inform you that the second burglar has died.
They arrest you for First Degree Murder and Illegal Possession of a Firearm.

If that is the reality of where you live, then why would you ever call the cops? What possible good could happen, to bring them in?

Just throw the bodies in the car and drive it into a lake, or torch it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top