JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to buy/trade for your discarded and neglected AR15 parts and accessories. I will be honest... I am not going to offer you retail for your stuff...I am a "picker" I keep some for personal projects and flip/trade some to pay bills, and fund my AR addiction.
they will likely end up on my table at a gunshow... but better there than wasting away neglected, and unappreciated in a box in your garage or under your bench... I love retro, and military "clone" stuff. Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense, P.R.I., Knight's Armorment Co., ARMS, Surefire...
Mags, mounts, sights, handguards, small parts.... old, beat up,worn, scratched, faded, painted, rusty, possessed... I probably want it if the price is right.
I have lots of stuff to trade and of course a little $ if you like that sort of thing.

Whatcha got... Whatcha want?
Shoot me a PM
:s0094:

Stuff in pic not necessarily for sale(most is long gone by now)... just an example of the crap I deal with;)
81FA772B-7C3E-43D9-8D15-C4570B0DB322.jpeg

Last Edited:
what's the long skinny rail in the picture...
That's actually NFS.. It's the PRI swan rail I just got for my MK12 Mod0 build..
I would, however, trade it for the shorter MOD Holland swan rail... not sure which I'm gunna do... MK12 is my favorite AR variant... Lone Survivor rifle:s0155:
I still need a few more parts..ARMS #22 rings, ARMS #40 rear BUIS, and the OPS 12 brake and collar.. but it'll be awsome when it's done....
AD6DD464-5099-4A8E-9E7A-05665D4E1B7C.jpeg
DA08C89B-398C-4DF7-8D33-3B4E08113661.jpeg

I started out building a MK12 Mod 0 myself, but then went off on a bit of a tangent as I got farther into it. I ended up using the PRI Recce rail as a little bit of weight saving over the full SWAN rail.
I know in some circles, there's a bit of hate on the ARMS rings, but I love them on my rifle.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.