JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not only is the guy young, he owns the company with his brother, but he gets my respect 100% for literally knowing the entire operation start to finish including demonstrating almost the entire process himself.

Not many companies have owners like this.

Looking forward to my YHM Turbo even more now.

The Turbo and Resonator are two of the best deals on the market right now, in my opinion. They are a perfect blend of price, performance, and durability. YHM also has one of the best QD mount designs out there, along with Dead Air.

cool video. always good to see an owner that trully knows and believes in hia product.

woulda been better if they didnt use an old hi8 camera to record it though

lol im kidding. :rolleyes::D

YHM favorite manufacture of front handgaurd float tubes on AR rifles. Many choices available.
Very solid attachment with locking screws. A lot of value for the money.:D

He and his brother are 3rd generation owners, which means they've been exposed and involved with the business for their entire lives. They've probably eaten, slept, and drank this company since they were at least 10-12 years old, if not sooner.

You can also tell he is experienced with recorded video interviews and marketing, because (notice) he would appropriately address the camera during the conversations as if the viewers where actually standing there and part of the conversations.

Clearly, he (and I assume his brother) aren't dumb, spoiled, 3rd generation wealthy idiots. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top